Forms | Webster University


Note: Forms shown here are among those most frequently used. This list is provided for convenience only; it is not a comprehensive list of all University forms. If you do not see a form you need, please consult with the appropriate department or check the department's web site.

  • NEW! Cell Phone Allowance Request Form (PDF) - Revised form for full time employees who use their personal cell phone in the performace of their job.

  • Employee Record Form (PDF)- Staff and full-time faculty: Use this form to report a change to personal and/or employment information (for example, a change in name, address, work location, status, etc.) to Human Resources.
    Part-time faculty:
    Contact Academic Affairs to report changes to personal information.
  • Request for Enterprise Systems Access - If you need to request access to CARS, Novell, or other information systems, please submit an ESA request via the Cherwell self-service portal (Webster's IT service management tool).
  • Add Slip (PDF) - For students to add courses to their schedule
  • Drop Slip (PDF) - For students to drop courses from their schedule
  • Withdrawal Petition (PDF) - For students to withdraw from a course after the drop period has ended
  • FERPA Release Form (PDF) - For students to use to give permission to the University to discuss your records with other parties named
  • Off-Campus Study Request (PDF) - Students should use this form to request permission to take courses at a non-Webster institution for Webster credit